Who is it for?
This course is recommended to you if you are at least 17 years old, and if you wish to learn or to perfect your French for personal, school or university purposes, on long-term or short-term immersion. This program emphasizes oral skills and the cultural discovery.
Number of Lessons
28 lessons of 45mn a week (21 hours): 20 General French lessons
+ 2 open workshops of 45 mn + 6 lessons of oral practice + Cultural activities pack + Accommodation in student halls of residence
Lessons / week (21h)
General French: from Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 12:15 pm (10:30 am – 10:45 am:break).
Open Workshops: Wednesday and Friday from 12:30 am to 1:15 pm – Oral practice lessons: 2 afternoons per week from 1:30 pm to 3:45 pm
Cultural Activities: during the week and weekend.
- Communicative Method and task-based learning, based on the CERF (Common European Reference frame for the Languages)
- Development of various competences: oral / written understanding, oral / written expression
- Use of French in everyday situations: studies, work, travel, personal pleasure – using a variety of sources (newspapers, songs, photos, audio, video)
- Small groups of 7 people on average (Maximum 12 persons)
- Open workshops of 45 minutes: French pronunciation and phonetics, idiomatic expressions, regular French, games and activities…
- Oral practice lessons: you will train to speak (presentations, speeches), to interact (dialogues, exchanges of ideas and opinions, role-plays). You will learn to better listen to and understand situations of French life and the culture. You will improve your pronunciation and your fluency in French
- Cultural Activities: 2 activities during the week (Cooking club, tasting local products, ½ a day excursions) + a whole day excursion at the weekend
- Accomodation: single room with private bathroom in student residence halls/li>
Courses start every Monday
From Monday July 4th to Friday August 26th 2016
Dates for the start of the sessions for beginners: Monday July 4th – Monday August 1st
If you are not able to participate in these sessions, we propose private lessons until you are able to integrate a group
National Holidays: Thursday, July 14th – Monday, August 15th
There are no lessons on National Holidays. Oral practice lessons will be made up.
+ 80 euros registration fees.
|2 weeks||3 weeks||4 weeks|
|1090 €||1390 €||1655 €|