Terms of registration
1. In order to register for a French course in Montpellier:
Please send to Institut Européen de Français, 34 rue Saint Guilhem, 34000 Montpellier – France:
- The complete Registration Form (by internet or regular mail)
- A deposit of 200 Euros
Important: Your will be fully registered once we receive the required deposit of 200 Euros. A written confirmation with all the necessary information will be sent to you by e-mail or post once we receive your registration form and deposit.
To pay your deposit and the balance of your stay (at least 2 weeks before your arrival), you have three possibilities
- Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard or Eurocard): We will contact you for the details of your card (number, expiration date, card type and the 3-digit security code). A transaction receipt will be sent to you along with the registration confirmation.
- Check in Euros, clearable in a French bank and payable to “INSTITUT EUROPÉEN DE FRANCAIS”.
- Bank Transfer to Institut Européen de Français
Bank address: 11 Boulevard Sarrail – 34000 Montpellier
IBAN (International Bank Account Number): FR76 3000 3014 3000 0200 9910 164
BIC (Bank Identifier Code) or SWIFT: SOGEFRPP
Please enclose a copy of your payment with your registration form with the name of the person attending the course and the dates of the stay.:
Please be aware !
- Foreign personal checks and checks established in another currency than the euro (€) will not be accepted.
- The American Express credit card is not accepted.
- All bank transfer fees, including currency exchange and bank commissions, are at your charge.
3. Cancellations and refunds:
The deposit is not refundable. Your tuition and accommodation fees will be refunded according to the following conditions:
- Cancellation up to two weeks before your arrival: 100% refund.
- Cancellation less than two weeks before your arrival: 50% refund.
- No refund if you decide to leave once the course has started.
4. Important information:
Number of participants per group level.
- In extremely rare cases, if there is only one participant in a group level, only 50% of the number of hours will be given as a one-on-one course. If there are only two participants in a group level, 75% of the number of hours will be given.
- Average number of students per class: 7
- Maximum number of students per class: 12
Courses are not held during holidays. In the case of school closure, afternoon courses and individual lessons only will be made up for during the week.
L’Institut Européen de Français reserves the right to modify certain times of courses without notice
Participants are not insured for sickness, accident or robbery. If you are an E.U. citizen you can obtain the E 111 health insurance form before leaving your country. If you are a non-European citizen, please contact your insurance office to guarantee your health coverage while staying in France.