Citadine 3* in Montpellier
Who is it for ?
The serviced apart hotel in Montpellier is an accommodation that will suit you perfectly if you like being independent while having access to the convenience of an apartment and to the services of a hotel.
The residence is located in the heart of the Antigone district, 15 minutes walk from the school, close to the famous Place de la Comédie and the shopping center Polygone and a few minutes from the train station of Montpellier. Possibility to have breakfast on site and access to the laundry and parking as a supplement.
Practical information – Services
Arrival and departure:
The apartments are available from 3:00 pm on the day of arrival (check-in) and must be vacated by 10:00 am on day of departure
(check-out). Reception desk open 24/24, 7/7 all year round.
We offer 2 types of apartments which include:
– Kitchenette: refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, stove, extractor hood, coffee maker, dishes, cookware
– Bathroom: shower, sink, toilet, hairdryer
– Separate WC
– Studio (T1) – 1 or 2 people – about 25 m2
– Room / Living room: a double bed or two single beds or a convertible or sofa bed for extra space. A desk, wardrobe, telephone, flat screen TV with international channels, Internet access
– Apartment – 1-4 persons – 35 m2
– Living room: a sofa or sofa bed, a desk, dining table, wardrobe, telephone, flat screen TV with international channels, Internet access
– Separate room: a spacious double bed or two single beds
• Air conditioning • TV / cable / satellite • Kit linen and bedding • Housekeeping • Disabled Access • Elevator • Terrace Balcony • Internet • Safety deposit box at reception
Services upon request:
• Indoor parking • Breakfast buffet • Cot • Laundry • Distributor of snacks and beverages • Extra cleaning • Early check-in • Late check-out • Babysitting service • Pets Allowed
Citadines Antigone Montpellier ***
588, boulevard d’Antigone – 34000 Montpellier
From Citadine to l’Institut Européen de Français:
Tramway line 1 – “Leon Blum” Direction “Mosson” Stop at “Place de la Comédie”
From l’Institut Européen de Français to Citadines:
Tramway line 1 – “Place de la comédie” Direction “Odysseum” – Stop at “Leon Blum”
|1 week (6 nights)||2 weeks (13 nights)||3 weeks (20 nights)||4 weeks (27 nights)||Additional night|
|Studio 1 or 2 persons||570€||1105€||1700€||2100€||95€|
|Apartment 2 rooms – 4 persons||780€||1430€||2200€||2700€||130€|