Group courses in Montpellier
Who is it for ?
Group courses in Montpellier are organized all year long by the Institut Européen de Français at the request of partners from schools abroad
The program of each stay is developed in consultation with the person in charge of the group to take into account needs and expectations of the participants
As a supplement to the lessons, the pupils will progress in French thanks to our cultural activities which will build upon what they have learned in class.
Model Stay :
- Lessons of French in the morning: systematic training in expression and in oral and written understanding, use of documents of everyday life, the lexicon and the structure of the language, the educational visit in the city
- Preparation for the examinations : Preparation for the DELF and for the DALF, TCF, Abitur, for the international Baccalaureat, for diplomas of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Paris ( CCIP), the University Paris IV Sorbonne
- Cultural Activities in the afternoon and excursions on the weekend: cultural visits to discover Montpellier, Languedoc and Provence: sports activities, recreational activities (cooking, traditional dances, singing, drawing, tastings)
- We recommend a stay with a host family, to allow the pupils a full linguistic and cultural immersion.
- For students under 18 years old, the minimum number of leaders required is one for 12 students.
Some of our students’ Testimonials
The program of group courses in Montpellier is available all year long. For the group, there are lessons on National Holidays.
Christmas holidays 2019: from Saturday, December 21st 2019 to Sunday, January 5th 2020.
Depending on program
- Group of 10 pupils + 1 coordinator
- 2 weeks
- 15 hours of lessons a week
- 2 cultural activities a week (cooking club, tasting) + 1 whole day excursion
- Accommodation with host family (half board)
- Public transport pass (tram and bus)
- Free of charge for coordinator