Who is it for ?
The DELF and DALF official diplomas of the Ministry of Education, recognized all over the world, are recommended if you wish to certify your level of French.
Number of Lessons
28 lessons of 45 minutes a week (21 hours): 20 General French lessons + 2 open workshops of 45 minutes + 6 lessons of examination preparation
Lessons / week
Hours / week
General French: From Monday to Friday: 9:00 am – 12:15 pm (10:30 am – 10:45 am Break)
Preparation Lessons: 1:30 pm to 3:45 pm 2 days a week.
Open Workshops: Wednesday and Friday from 12:30pm to 1:15pm
Within periods of increased activity, mainly in July and August, timetables might be modified to insure a better organization. For example, General French classes might occur from 16h15 to 19h30.
Communicative method and task-based approach on the CEFR (Common European Reference frame for the Languages).
- Morning Lessons: training in general French for all the levels of the CEFR: A1, A2, B1, B2 ( DELF) and C1, C2 ( DALF)
- Development of the skills: oral / written understanding, oral / written expression.
- Open Workshops: intended for all the trainees:French pronunciation and phonetics, idiomatic expressions, regular French, games and recreational activities
- Afternoon Lessons: specific preparation for the examinations.
These courses allow you to prepare effectively for sitting and achieving the DELF certificate (A1, A2, B1, B2) and the DALF (C1, C2) through:
1) Reminders on the orientations and the contents of the various examinations;
2) Activities of training which will allow each person to confront the difficulties and the types of tests;
3) The acquisition of essential elements for success in the examinations (grammar, phonetics, oral and written communication);
4) Examination simulation (techniques and advice to prepare for the various oral and written tests).
From level A2
Start of the DELF and DALF sessions of four weeks :
Monday, February 12th
Monday, April 16th
Monday, May 14th
Monday, June 18th
Monday, September 17th 2018.
If you are not able to participate in these sessions, we propose private lessons until you can integrate a group
National Holidays : on Monday, April 2nd – Tuesday, May 1st – Tuesday, May 8th – Monday, May 21st – Wednesday, August 15th – Thursday, November 1st 2018.
There are no lessons on National Holidays but examination preparation lessons are made up during the week.
1400 euro + 80 euro registration fee
Cost of the examinations to be paid directly to the examination center :
120 euro for the diploma A2
160 euro for the diploma B1
180 euro for the diploma B2
200 euro for the diploma C1
200 euro for the diploma C2