Who is it for?
Professional or a student, we recommend this course if you wish to improve your level of general French and professional French: Business French, French for medicine, administration, tourism and law
Number of Lessons
28 lessons of 45 minutes per week (21 hours): 20 lessons of General French + 2 free workshops of 45 minutes + 6 individual lessons
Lessons per week (21h)
General French: From Monday to Friday: 9:00 am to 12:15 pm (10:30 am – 10:45 am:break).
Open Workshops: Wednesday and Friday from 12:30 pm to 1:15 pm
One-to-one Lessons: 2 afternoons per week from 1:30 pm to 3:45 pm
Within periods of increased activity, mainly in July and August, timetables might be modified to insure a better organization. For example, General French classes might occur from 16h15 to 19h30.
- Communicative Method and task-based learning, based on the CEFR (Common European Reference frame for the Languages)
- Development of various skills: oral / written understanding, oral / written expression
- Use of French in everyday situations: studies, work, travel, personal pleasure; using a variety of sources including (newspapers, songs, photos, audio, video)
- Small groups of 7 people on average (Maximum 12 people).
Open workshops of 45 minutes: French pronunciation and phonetics , idiomatic expressions, regular French, games and recreational activities…
- One-to-one lessons: you will improve your professional French or learn to be operational and to communicate effectively and exactly in the domain of your studies or your business sector. A questionnaire to be filled in is handed to you during your registration to determine your needs and your expectations
Courses start every Monday (for complete beginners see the dates below)
|Complete dates for the beginning of session for beginners – 2019|
|Monday 04th||Monday 18th||Monday 03rd||Monday 01st||Monday 05th||Monday 02nd||Monday 14th|
If you are not able to participate in these sessions, we propose individual lessons until you can integrate a group.
National Holidays: April 15th – May 1st – May 8th- May 30th – August 15th – November 1st – November 11th 2019.
There are no lessons on national holidays but one-to-one lessons are made up in the week.
Christmas holidays 2019: from Saturday, December 21st 2019 to Sunday, January 5th 2020.
Price : + 80 euro registration fees
|1 week||2 weeks||3 weeks||4 weeks||Reduction
5 weeks & more
|12 weeks & more
|24 weeks & more
|36 weeks & more
|22 group lessons
+ 6 one-to-one lessons
|540 €||1080 €||1620 €||2160 €||500 €||470 €||440 €||420 €|