Who is it for?
Professional or student, we recommend this course if you wish to improve your level in general French and in professional French: Business French, French for medicine, administration, tourism and law.
Number of lessons
28 lessons of 45 mn per week (21h) : 20 lessons of General French + 2 open workshops of 45mn + 6 one-to-one lessons.
Lessons / week (21h)
• General French: From Monday to Friday: 9:00am to 12:15pm (10:30am – 10:45am: break).
• Open Workshops: Wednesday and Friday from 12:30pm to 1:15pm.
• One-to-one lessons: 2 afternoons per week from 1:30pm to 3:45pm.
Within periods of increased activity, mainly in July and August, timetables might be modified to insure a better organization. For example, General French classes might occur from 4:15pm to 7:30pm.
- Communicative Method and task-based learning, based on the CECRL (Common European Reference frame for Languages).
- Development of various skills: oral / written understanding, oral / written expression.
- Use of French in everyday situations : studies, work, travel, or for personal pleasure using a variety of sources including
newspapers, songs, photos, audio, and video.
- Small groups of 7 people on average (Maximum 12 people).
- Open workshops of 45 minutes: French pronunciation and phonetics , idiomatic expressions, regular French, games and recreational
- One-to-One lessons: you will learn to communicate effectively in your studies or your business. A questionnaire to be filled in is
given to you during your registration to determine your needs and your expectations
Courses start EVERY MONDAY (for beginners see table below).
|Session start dates for complete beginners – 2020|
|Monday 3||Monday 16||Monday 1||Monday 6||Monday 3||Monday 7||Monday 12|
If you are not able to participate in these sessions, we propose private lessons until you are able to join a group.
National Holidays: Monday, April 13 – Friday, May 1 – Friday, May 8 – Thursday May 21 – Tuesday, July 14 – Wednesday, November 11.
Christmas holidays 2020: from Saturday, December 19, 2020 to Sunday, January 3, 2021..
There are no lessons on National Holidays but one-to-one lessons are made up during the week.
Prices in euros: + 80 euros registration fee
|1 week||2 weeks||3 weeks||4 weeks||Reduction
5 weeks & more
|12 weeks & more
|24 weeks & more
|36 weeks & more
|22 group lessons
+ 6 one-to-one lessons
|540 €||1080 €||1620 €||2160 €||500 €||470 €||440 €||420 €|