Special Summer Campus
Who is it for?
The Special Summer Campus is recommended to you if you are at least 17 years old, and if you wish to learn French in France or to perfect your French for personal, school or university purposes, on long-term or short-term immersion. This program emphasizes oral skills and the cultural discovery.
Number of Lessons
28 lessons of 45mn a week (21 hours): 20 General French lessons
+ 2 open workshops of 45 mn + 6 lessons of oral practice + Cultural activities pack + Accommodation in student residence
Lessons / week (21h)
General French: from Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 12:15 pm (10:30 am – 10:45 am:break).
Open Workshops: Wednesday and Friday from 12:30 am to 1:15 pm – Oral practice lessons: 2 afternoons per week from 1:30 pm to 3:45 pm
Cultural Activities: during the week and weekend.
Within periods of increased activity, mainly in July and August, timetables might be modified to insure a better organization. For example, General French classes might occur from 16h15 to 19h30.
- Communicative Method and task-based learning, based on the CERF (Common European Reference frame for the Languages)
- Development of various competences: oral / written understanding, oral / written expression
- Use of French in everyday situations: studies, work, travel, personal pleasure – using a variety of sources (newspapers, songs, photos, audio, video)
- Small groups of 7 people on average (Maximum 12 persons)
- Open workshops of 45 minutes: French pronunciation and phonetics, idiomatic expressions, regular French, games and activities…
- Oral practice lessons: you will train to speak (presentations, speeches), to interact (dialogues, exchanges of ideas and opinions, role-plays). You will learn to better listen to and understand situations of French life and the culture. You will improve your pronunciation and your fluency in French
- Cultural Activities: 2 activities during the week (Cooking club, tasting local products, ½ a day excursions) + a whole day excursion at the weekend
- Accommodation: single room with private bathroom in student residence
Courses start every Monday
From Monday 5 July to Friday 27 August 2021.
Starting dates for complete beginners: Monday 5 July and Monday 2 August 2021.
If you are unable to attend these sessions, we offer private tuition until you can join a group.
Classes are not held on public holidays. Oral practice lessons are recuperated.
+ 80 euros registration fees.
|2 weeks||3 weeks||4 weeks|
|1 090€||1 635€||2 180€|