Start learning French at home before coming to France for an immersive stay at school
The online courses are designed for you, beginner students or students with a more advanced level of French, who wish to learn or improve your language level before your arrival at the school and/or after your departure from Montpellier.
For this purpose, several formulas are proposed to you.
The 6 levels of the CEFR* are available on the platform:
- A1: 6 Course Modules
- A2: 9 Course Modules
- B1: 9 Course Modules
- B2: 12 Course Modules
- C1-C2: 12 Course Modules
Alone or with a qualified IEF teacher, you will learn French as you wish:
- Group lessons by videoconference with an IEF teacher and unlimited access to the school’s e-learning platform.
- Individual lessons by videoconference with an IEF teacher and unlimited access to the school’s e-learning platform.
- Unlimited access to the e-learning platform (Exercises and lessons) with coaching by an IEF teacher.
Choose from one of our three offers and let us guide you:
- You will receive your login details to connect.
- You follow a tutorial to familiarize yourself with the platform.
- You take a written online French test to determine your level.
- You receive your personalised programme based on your needs.
- You are ready to start studying.
|Online Group Courses
Learn French with 5 to 8 students
|1-to-1 Online Courses
Learn French alone with your teacher
Access the e-Learning platform
|Up to 10 weeks||From 10 courses||Up to 1 year access|
|Unlimited access to the platform
|Online One-to-One Courses
For levels A1 to C2 to progress in oral and written comprehension, grammar, vocabulary…
|Videoconference group courses
French courses for students of the same level.
Exercises just for you, corrected by your teacher!
|Prices||From 150€ per week||500€ for 10 lessons||from 12,5€ per month|
|Book online||BOOK THIS COURSE||BOOK THIS COURSE||BOOK THIS COURSE|
Software required for the proper functioning of the site
In order for you to have an optimal version of the site and courses, we invite you to use :
- A web browser that respects web standards such as Firefox, Safari or Google Chrome…
- A videoconferencing system (usually your computer is already equipped) including :
- headphones or another system for listening to sound – videos and mp3 files
- a microphone
- a camera (but it is not mandatory!)
- And of course have a good Internet connection (ADSL – 512kb/s) to make videoconferences!
- Our courses can also be consulted on most digital tablets, such as the Ipad for example, although it is preferable to connect via a computer for optimal viewing.