Please read the following legal notice regarding the Institut Européen de Français website carefully. By using this website, you (hereinafter also referred to as “User” or “Users” collectively) accept without restriction all the terms of this document.
Identifying data of the information society service provider
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679, you are hereby informed that Institut Européen de Français, with CIF FR86521132266, manages the contents of the website institut-europeen.com with registered address at 34 rue Saint-Guilhem C.S 49047, France.
If you would like to contact us, please contact us at the above address, as well as at the following telephone numbers: +33 467 91 7000 and [email protected]
Acceptance and duration of the general and specific conditions
The navigation and the use and/or order of any of the products offered in this website attributes to you the condition of User and supposes your full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the conditions in force at the time you as User access the web page.
In accordance with the provisions of current legislation on the Protection of Personal Data, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679, we inform you your data will be incorporated into the processing system owned by Institut Européen de Français, 23, rue Saint Guilhem – 34000 Montpellier – France, and will be treated on mixed files with your personal data, stored and managed in accordance with the GDPR.
The collection and processing of personal data, incorporated into these files, is intended to provide you with information of your interest, as well as to send you commercial communications, including commercial messages via SMS, email, and postal mail, etc., from the study and segmentation of the data collected during navigation through the website, the data provided by filling in any form, as well as those derived from the contractual relationship with you. This site will not participate in automated processing, including profiling.
You, as the owner of the data, must explicitly agree you accept your data may be incorporated into these files, giving your explicit consent once your data has been filled in on any of the forms available on this website, in which any personal data is obligatorily required and before it is sent. The legal basis for the processing of your data is the provision of your consent, which may be withdrawn upon request.
Security and duty of secrecy
Institut Européen de Français undertakes to comply with the obligation of secrecy with regard to the personal data provided, as well as the duty to safeguard it by adopting the appropriate technical, organizational and security measures necessary to prevent its alteration, loss, processing or unauthorized access.
Duration of data processing
Your data will be kept for the time strictly necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected and for as long as your consent persists and has not been expressly revoked.
Your data will not be passed on to third parties, except to the data processors specified in each form, in the case of legal obligation or with your express consent.
You have the right to obtain confirmation if we are processing personal data concerning you, to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected. In certain circumstances, you may request a restriction on the processing of your data, in which case we will only retain them for the purpose of exercising or defending claims. For reasons related to your particular situation, you may object to the processing of your data. You have the right to portability where technically possible. You may contact the above postal address or the e-mail address [email protected] to exercise your rights.
Institut Européen de Français reserves the right to unilaterally extend and modify, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation, configuration, and contents of the website, as well as temporarily suspend the presentation, configuration, technical specifications and services of the website, in the same way.
General conditions of use of the website
Conditions of use
In particular, and without this implying any restriction whatsoever on the general obligations assumed by you in accordance with the previous paragraph, you undertake, when using this website, to:
- In the event that it is provided, you must adequately safeguard the “User Name” and “Password” provided by Institut Européen de Français, as identifying and enabling elements for access to the various services offered on the website, agreeing not to cede their use or allow access to them to third parties, assuming responsibility for any damages which may arise from improper use.
- Not to post, store or disseminate on or from the website any information or material that is defamatory, libelous, obscene, threatening, xenophobic, incites violence or discrimination on the grounds of race, sex, ideology, religion or in any way violates the morals, public order, fundamental rights, public freedoms, honor, privacy or image of others and, in general, violates current European legislation and those of your country of residence.
- Not to introduce, store or spread through the website any computer program, data, virus, code, or any other file that may cause damage or any kind of alteration to the website, any of the services, or any of the equipment, systems or networks of Institut Européen de Français, of any User, or in general of any third party, which may impede their normal functioning.
- Not to destroy, alter, misuse, disable or damage the data, information, programs, electronic documents, or, in general, the files of Institut Européen de Français, other Users or third parties.
Institut Européen de Français may, at any time and without prior notice, modify any general conditions or particular conditions where appropriate, and publish these modifications on this website so that they may be known to all Users.
Limitation of responsibility
Institut Européen de Français will not be responsible:
- In general, regarding the improper use of its website, Users must make appropriate use of it, in accordance with the above terms and conditions, and you exempt Institut Européen de Français from any liability arising from improper use.
- With respect to possible technical issues, Institut Européen de Français will not be responsible under any circumstances for any alterations in the service that may occur due to faults in the electrical network, the data connection network, the server, or any other features.
- With respect to third-party access to its system, Institut Européen de Français shall adopt the necessary technical precautions to protect the data and information accessed, but shall not be liable for any actions by third parties that violate established security measures.
- Institut Européen de Français constantly invests in technological upgrades in order to minimize the risk of viruses and similar software, and unauthorized content in its information systems. Despite this, you are aware you must adopt your own measures aimed at minimizing the damage caused by unauthorized software, viruses, Trojans and any kind of malware software, exempting Institut Européen de Français from any liability that might arise from the presence of malware in the systems powering this website.
Use of hyperlinks
Users who want to introduce links from their own websites to this web site must comply with the conditions detailed below.
The link will only point to this website but it shall not reproduce it in any way (links, the copy of texts, graphics, etc.). In any case, in accordance with the applicable legislation in force at the time, it will be prohibited to establish frames of any kind that involve the Web site or allow the visualization of the contents through Internet addresses other than those of the Web page and, in particular when they are visualized together with contents not related to the Web site in such a way that: (I) produces, or may produce, error, confusion or deception for users as to the true origin of the service or Content; (II) involves an act of unfair comparison or imitation; (III) serves to take advantage of the reputation of the brand and prestige of Institut Européen de Français, or (IV) in any other way is prohibited by current legislation.
No false, inaccurate or incorrect statements about Institut Européen de Français, its address, employees, customers or the quality of the services it provides will be made from the page that links to this site.
In no event, shall it be expressed on the page where the link is located that Institut Européen de Français has given its consent to the insertion of the link or otherwise sponsors, collaborates, verifies or supervises the services of the sender.
The use of any words, graphics or mixed marks or any other distinctive signs of Institut Européen de Français within the website of the sender is strictly prohibited, except where permitted by law and/or expressly authorized by Institut Européen de Français.
The web site that establishes the link must comply faithfully with the law and may not in any case provide or link to its own content or that of third parties that: (I) are illegal, harmful or contrary to morals and common decency (pornographic, violent, racist, etc…); (II) induce or may induce in the User the false conception that Institut Européen de Français subscribes to, endorses, adheres to or in any way supports the ideas, statements or expressions, legal or illegal, of the sender; (III) Users shall refrain from including on their Web sites any links to a Web page that contains illicit information or content, contrary to generally accepted morality, good customs, and public order.
Intellectual and industrial property
The structure, design, and presentation of the elements available on this website (graphics, images, photographs, samples and materials that appear on them, industrial technologies, files, logos, color combinations and any other element that may be protected) are protected by intellectual and industrial property rights owned by Institut Européen de Français or over which the corresponding rights of use have been obtained.
The reproduction, transformation, distribution, public communication and, in general, any other form of partial or total exploitation of the elements referred to in the previous section is prohibited. Its publication on other websites or in other digital or written media requires the express consent of the owner of the website, and in any case, must make explicit reference to the ownership of the intellectual property rights of Institut Européen de Français.
The use of distinctive signs (trademarks, trade names) is not permitted unless expressly authorized by the legitimate owners.
Jurisdiction and legislation applicable
The terms and conditions governing this website are governed by the European legislation.
Any controversy arising from the access or use of this website will be the responsibility of the courts of Montpellier.