Director (rice) of publication: Sandrine NOCCO
Editorial Manager: Sandrine NOCCO
For the company:
European Institute of French
34 rue Saint-Guilhem C.S 49047
34967 Montpellier Cedex 2
The site is hosted by
97-97bis rue Général Mangin
This entire site is covered by French and international legislation on copyright and intellectual property.
All reproduction rights are reserved, including downloadable documents and iconographic and photographic representations. Reproduction of all or part of this site whatsoever is prohibited.
- All trademarks are the property of their respective owners
- Articles L122-4 and L122-5 of the Intellectual Property Code prohibits any representation or reproduction, complete or partial, made out of a private use. Any representation or reproduction in whole or part of this work, made by any process whatsoever, without the consent of the publisher or assigns is unlawful and constitutes an infringement punishable under Articles L335-2 and following of the Code of the property intellectual
The data recorded on this website are intended exclusively for the French Institute Europeen. Accordance with the Data Protection Act 78-17 of 6 January 1978, you have at any time the right to access and rectify data concerning you. You can accept or deny the use of such data by the European Institute of French. To do this, simply make the request in your details,
- by email [email protected]
- by mail at European Institute of French – 34 rue Saint-Guilhem CS 49047-34967 Montpellier Cedex 2 – France
- by phone at +33 467 91 7000